Internet Terms & Conditions
I/We hereby request and authorize Prudential Savings Bank to provide
me with internet banking /internet bill-payer services. By signing this
application I/we agree to be legally bound by the following terms and
conditions. If I/we have enrolled in internet bill-payer, I acknowledge
receipt of disclosure and agree to abide by its terms and conditions.
1. I/We agree that the uses of the internet banking system described
in this agreement are subject to the rules and regulations governing the
deposit accounts which are accessed by such services. We also agree to
be bound by the schedule of fees and Electronic Funds Transfer
disclosure received at the time the account was opened. Fees and service
charges may be altered from time to time. In such event, you shall send
notification in accordance with the law. Any usage of the system after
notification of change will constitute acceptance of such changes.
2. I/We understand that I only may transfer funds out of my insured
Money Market or savings account(s) up to six (6) times per monthly
statement cycle using any combination of electronic services, such as
ATM, transfers to my checking account for overdraft protection,
deductions from my account to pay third parties, and including up to
three checks (if Money Market account).
3. I/We agree to take all reasonable precautions to keep our PIN
number confidential and to notify Prudential Savings Bank of any
unauthorized transfers to or from any account in accordance with the
Electronic Funds Transfer disclosure.
4. I/We may not assign this agreement to any other party. You may
assign or delegate certain responsibilities under this agreement to
independent contractors or third parties.
5. In the event I/we wish to terminate service, I/we agree to contact
Prudential Savings Bank in writing. Such notice of cancellation must be
supplied ten (10) days prior to the actual discontinuance of service.
6. Prudential Savings Bank may terminate service to me and/or revoke my right to use software at any time.
7. Internet banking services will begin five (5) business days after receipt of this application.
The laws of the state of Pennsylvania shall govern this agreement.