Welcome Polonia Customers
For more than 130 years, Prudential Bank has served families and businesses with a focus on meeting our customer’s needs. As an established community bank, we are looking forward to unite both organizations with shared values and a commitment to community banking.
We are expecting to integrate both organizations’ banking systems by late February, 2017. During the integration phase, you as a new Prudential customer will still be able to do the following:
- Continue using your Polonia checks and debit cards.
- Use both former Polonia and Prudential ATM and branch locations.
- Continue receiving your direct deposit for payroll, Social Security, or other checks without interruption, and any automatic payments you have set up will be paid as scheduled.
- Use online banking and bill pay services through both www.myprudentialbank.com and the Polonia mobile app.
- Make your existing loan payments & deposits at any former Polonia or Prudential branch.
As always in merger transactions, there will be some changes. However, much will remain the same – like where you bank and dealing with the employees you know and trust. All five of the Polonia banking offices will remain open, plus you will have access to the six additional branch offices of Prudential located in South Philadelphia, Center City and Drexel Hill.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding this transition, please contact us at 215-755-1500, visit your local branch, or visit www.myprudentialbank.com for a list of frequently asked questions and answers.
On behalf of all of us at Prudential Bank – Welcome to the family!