|***Please note our weekend hours. Due to this weekend's system conversion, all Prudential Bank locations will closed on Saturday, February 18. We will also be closed on Monday February 20 in observation of President's Day. We will be opened on our normal hours Tuesday, February 1.***
|***Prudential Bank Customers,
On February 17, 2017 at 11:00 pm eastern time Bill Pay will be unavailable due to our system conversion. On February 18, 2017 at 5:00 pm eastern time Retail Online and Mobiliti (Online Banking and our Mobile App) will be unavailable due to system conversion. Please do not log in until February 20, 2017 at 9:00 am eastern time. Former Polonia Customers will need to re-enroll in estatements after initial log in.***
Polonia Bank customers converting to Prudential Bank
Initial Login Procedures for Prudential Bank Online Banking
Beginning on February 20th, the separate login (box/link) for Polonia Bank will no longer be available at http://www.myprudentialbank.com and you will log into Online Banking using the Prudential Bank login from the Account Access box in the upper right hand corner of the page. To begin the login process, follow the instructions below.
- Enter your current Polonia Bank Online Banking Access ID as the Prudential Bank Username, exactly as you have in the past in case sensitive format. For example, if your Access ID is JohnDoe12, enter JohnDoe12 as the Username. Then, click on the Sign In button.
- On the next page, enter your current Polonia Bank Password exactly as you have in the past in case sensitive format.
- The next screen will prompt you to enter a new password from 8 – 17 characters using any combination of letters, numbers, or special characters (except spaces), including at least one letter, one number and one special character. NOTE: You cannot re-use your current password as your new password. Passwords are case sensitive.
- The Set Security Data screen will appear next. Choose your security challenge questions and enter the answers to each and then select whether to register this computer or not at the bottom of the page.
- You will also be asked to review and accept the Terms and Conditions of Online Banking. This will only have to be done the first time you log into Online Banking, unless we change the terms at a later date.
- Finally, an invitation to enroll in Mobile Banking will be displayed. You will have the option to enroll immediately, to delay enrollment and ask to be reminded or to decline enrollment altogether.
- You should now have access to your accounts.
NOTE: Usernames and Passwords are case sensitive and must be entered the same way each time. You may continue to use the same Username and new Password just entered for your initial login for all subsequent logins.
If you have any questions, please contact a customer service rep at 215-755-1500. Don’t forget to download the new Prudential Bank Mobile App.